Would you like to contribute your knowledge to a diverse team during your studies, but the anonymity in a company is not your thing? Then come to sirius-net! As a working student you will be part of exciting customer projects and develop innovative concepts and ideas in an open and creative team! It is important to us to provide our employees with an individual work-life balance, including flexible working hours, mobile working and a working environment in which everyone feels comfortable. (e.g. coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit for everyone).
- You support our project management and content team with image research / text material / design ideas / newsletter maintenance
- You demonstrate a flair for design & creativity in creating project supporting presentations & documentation.
- You appreciate diversity, working in a team and are looking forward to managing your projects independently after a learning phase.
- Knowledge of digital technologies and communication channels, MS Office
- Independent working style and high sense of responsibility
- Flexibility, the ability to work in a team and a sense of social interaction are a matter of course for you
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Diverse and attractive projects with direct customer contact
- A modern, top-equipped environment in which future technologies are tested
- Flexible working hours, home office arrangements and individual training opportunities
- Diverse opportunities to develop and realize own ideas
- Independent action with fair payment
- An open, friendly working atmosphere all the way up to management level
- Induction by motivated employees with training experience
- A wealth of corporate benefits
Send us your application by mail
Frau Charlotte Feigion
or by email to email@example.com.